Tuesday, May 14, 2013

How do I get noticed?

How do I get noticed?
I want to be a singer and i'm wondering how people like Savannah Outen got noticed!!! I don't know how to make a demo tape/cd and it takes ALOT of money for a kid. also, a TINY problem... i live in south korea. i was wondering if i got a record deal here first and then i can go to disney or something. i can't get it straight in my head sorry. XD i know it sounds really stupid but i don't any other way. i can't really move because of my parents jobs and my big sister is going to high school here. i was thinking of putting my videos up on youtube but i don't know how it'll help me. PLEASE HELP!! i can't
Singing - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hey I have the same problem as you. I suggest you put some videos on youtube or make a myspace and out your videos on there as well.
2 :
Well a lot of ppl get famous over online! you could post a video on youtube, myspace,facebook, or imeem.
3 :
If you're really serious about the disney singing career, you should talk to your parents about it...because you're going to need their permission for you to do anything, as far as career-wise, because you're under 18. They can help you make a simple recording or even a video and mail it to talent scouts (i believe the address of where to mail or e-mail your stuff too will be somewhere on the disney website). Good luck to you! :)
4 :
On top of a demo you should also have a package and a web site and start a fan club by doing shows at clubs in your area.............Hollywood CA. USA
5 :
first of all you should make aware others about your speciality .i thnk u r absoulutely rightof putting your videos in youtube as this site is one of the best video sites................................................................
6 :
go 4 it. i am going thru that same thing. I did not have support of my parents at your age.So if they support you,take advantage of it. Use youtube,myspace,and showcaseyourmusic to get your stuff out there!!GOOD LUCK