Saturday, May 28, 2011

Who would be interested in teaching English in South Korea?

Who would be interested in teaching English in South Korea?
There is a high demand for the English language in South Korea. I am currently working here myself, and it is GREAT!!! Contact me if you have any questions. benefits: paid housing, plane tickets paid for, new experience, and making money. okay, #1 No im not Kim jeung-il #2 the tension is not between South Korea and the North. Its between UN, and America. They did everything they did, as an act for attention, and to squiggle their way into trading rights. #3 I've lived and worked in the US and bc of the economy now, anyone would be greatly benefitting themselves financially. (You pay for nothing to get here, or back home. The only bills you pay are electric and gas. monthly average=$45) #4 gets you out of your routine. Feel like you're doing the same thing over, and over...everyday? It mght take a lot, but once you're here, you're close to everything on this side of the world. (Austrailia, Japan, China, Malaysia,etc.) #5 Get off your ass! travel! experience new things! IF you want to see the world, you gotta start somewhere!!! I am only offering an option, there are many out there. #6 I have pictures of all the places I've visited while here. [I'll show you] (if you have facebook/myspace, let me know)
Teaching - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Okay.... fawk awff niqqa...
2 :
this is probably kim jong il trying to lure you into south korea. dont belive this :O
3 :
me...sike
4 :
I'm planning on going 3 years from now.
5 :
I think that it would be a very nice and rewarding experience. But there has also been a lot of tension near the Korean borders; so, there would be a lot to take into consideration. At my school, I am majoring in English Education, so I would be more than qualified for the position. There is still the issue, however, of the tension between the North and South Korean borders. Hope this helps, and good luck filling the position. So thanks, but for now, no thanks.