Friday, April 1, 2011

Is there anyone that would like to teach English in South Korea? (for details, e-mail me)?

Is there anyone that would like to teach English in South Korea? (for details, e-mail me)?
There is a high demand for the English language in South Korea. I am currently working here myself, and it is GREAT!!! Contact me if you have any questions. benefits: paid housing, plane tickets paid for, new experience, and making money.
Korea - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Ah I wish, but I am too young
2 :
There are people out there that would like to teach. But there is a good question about teaching on the two year degree instead of 4 year degree. Is there people out there doing it? I always wonder on that. There are teachers out there yeaching in korea illegally on tourist visas. If u want please contact me, I would like more info on the two year degree plan in korea. thanks
3 :
It IS possible to work at a rural public school on a two-year degree (or just two years of college). I have a good friend with an associate's degree in business, and she makes 1.8 million a month at a public school and has a valid visa, and is 100% legal. No TESOL/TEFL/etc. certificate is required. That said, I don't think I would ever teach in Korea again. I once taught there, but I moved on. Korea is a terrible EFL environment, to be honest. No legal rights unless you have Korean blood, Koreans are generally less friendly than most other people in Asia, many of the kids whose parents can afford English lessons are spoiled little brats, and the system is not geared towards professionalism, only short-term profit from the parents. My advice to prospective teachers is to teach in Taiwan or Japan, not China or Korea.
4 :
WE DON'T NEED ILLEGAL ENGLISH TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T EVEN THINK OF THAT YOU HAVE TO HAVE A FOUR-YEAR DIPLOMA AND TESOL CERTIFICATE. THE BOTTOM LINE IS YOU MUST NOT BREAK THE KOREAN LAW I DON'T THINK SHINCHON'S GOT A BA FROM YONSEI UNIVERSITY . SHINCHON JUST ATTENDED YONSEI UNIVERSITY KOREAN LANGUAGE INSTITUTE THAT HE SHOULDN'T BE PROUD OF. COZ ANYBODY CAN GO YONSEI UNIVERSITY KOREAN LANGUAGE INSTITUTE . IT'S JUST SAME AS PRIVATE INSTITUTE .