Friday, July 8, 2011

Possibly moving to south korea after graduation?

Possibly moving to south korea after graduation?
I plan on moving to south korea after graduating high school. I will be waiting a year to make sure I have enough money for the first month or so but is all weird and scary... I don't know anything about them or their culturs.. I plan on living there after getting out of college... but. I need to know the basics... like are they nice? Will they eccept me even though I look and talk differently how will I know how to act around them and most of all will I be able to get a job there? Can any one help? Also how do koreans write their mail? Is it like americans? I am going to college in souel forboth korean language and studies.
Korea - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
the people are very nice but their language is hard :)
2 :
Weeeell, I've never been to South Korea but I'm assuming they speak Korean there, so it'd be smart to know the language. And get this straight: everywhere in the world there is going to be prejudice but I don't think you should be too worried they're going to gang up on you.
3 :
It's never a good idea to move to a country you know nothing about. You can't move there without a four year degree and a job offer before you get there. Most people teach English. Unless you have a skill a Korean doesn't have, chances of finding work are slim. Most Koreans don't speak English. Koreans have their own alphabet, and it's nothing like ours. You may want to save your money and go there for a visit first. Korea is a different world than it is in the US.
4 :
I'm Korean. And I'm going to warn you some things. Old people are very rude. They think they could do and get whatever they want because they're older. Also sometimes, they are no sidewalks. So you just walk in the road. So make sure a car doesn't hit you. Some people are going to accept you. They might even admire you, because your from somewhere else. But some people may mock and make fun of you. Hope you have fun over there!(: