Sunday, May 1, 2011

How do I make money with a blog that gets 20+ views a day?

How do I make money with a blog that gets 20+ views a day?
My blog is starting to get 20+ views a day...Mostly from Japan and South Korea. It's an anime, video game, and computers/internet blog on Blogger and contains a little bit of adult content. I'm wondering what would be the best ways to make money off of it since I probably can't use AdSense due to the adult content...I already have an affiliate ad from a video game site that I made one sale with. The point is that my blog is growing in popularity and I want to start monetizing now...Even if I'll only be making pennies at first.
Other - Internet - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
20+ views a day? You will make pennies, lol. Don't bother until you start getting thousands to be honest..
2 :
Start by blasting ads at www.sellyourbargains.com they are a popular site in the USA and get traffic from all around the world.
3 :
You should promote affiliate anime dvds !