Saturday, April 7, 2012

I don't want to go to army in this country?

I don't want to go to army in this country?
I am living in south korea. and I don't want to go to army in here. becuz the people in the army force a person who looks weak or poor or not very social to commit suicide or they must make the person the psychopath or schizophrenic. even they burn bible in front the person who believes in jesus. the everyone who are not very social and look weak really became psychopaths or schizophrenic by the bullying and sexual harassment in the Army. even they force the people to do oral sex in the army. and if you don't pay money for sex trafficking, they make you commit suicide or become mental patient. (really many people became the mental patients after completing their military service.) but the everyone in this country just keep silent on it. I want to leave this country. I want to live in other place where has no korean.. this is too horrible.. why was I born ? to become a mental patient ? they really enjoy to harass poor people and rape poor females. did you see hot news in south korea in the past weak ? those generals and soliders and rich lawyers tried to have sex with teenage female. they cheated and used the young little girl. but it is a tip of iceberg. real life and society is more fucked.. but I am poor and I have no skills for jobs. but I want to make money. but I have fear to talk and mean people becuz I was harassed very hardly and brutally when I was student.. but if I can start new life in other place where has no korean, I will be able to do not die.. but now I am just waiting to die.. those people are same with the hitler. those people are too violent.. even I saw news they tried to burn the penis of the young solider (19 age) on this weak. what the hell is this ? this is the endless hell.. I DON'T FUCK WANT TO DIE ! YOU HELP ME ! this country's gov is more horrible and mad than the japan gov. Football Guy hey you are not korean. even did you finish your military service in south korea ? they really make a person commit suicide on purpose. and even the last president commited suicide. this country is the highest suicide rates. who the hell are you ? are you living in south korea over 20 years ? didn't you see even a person commits suicide around you ? I don't understand why the most people are very silent on it. you and the most people in here are all crazy. beyond the japanese.
Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Then don't.
2 :
You want to live in a place with no Koreans? Well, scratch Japan, China, the Philippines, Canada, the US, Australia, and New Zealand off your list as all of these countries have sizable Korean communities.
3 :
Slaps face. Bro I'm a korean and i'm proud of it. They don't do all that stuff you mentioned. And the military turns you into a man. And Korea is not worse than Japan. Read up on your history.