Saturday, January 14, 2012

What are some really nice Hotels in Seoul to stay at?

What are some really nice Hotels in Seoul to stay at?
Okay so, I want to plan a trip to Seoul, South Korea. I'm really not planning to go anytime soon, but I need to at least make an estimate so I can save. I will probably not go to Korean more than 2wice in my life, so I want the one trip I plan to be perfect... so money is not an option ! Just tell me hotels you found enticing and I'll check it out ^^
Korea - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Current best hotel in Seoul is Park Hyatt. However, the location is not the best, but it is a good option if traveling by subway (which is the most common transportation system in Seoul) is something you would like to try. You also have choices of Lotte, Shilla, and Ritz-Carlton as they are the top choices when it comes to luxury hotels. Lotte and Shilla are just fine. However, Ritz-Carlton Seoul does not live up to the typical Ritz-Carlton hotels that you could experience at RC Chicago, Hong Kong or Central Park NY. Seoul Lotte is conveniently located in Seoul, and this is where many of the diplomats / CEOs around the World usually stay at. Hope this helps.
2 :
Personally I would not stay in what Korea calls a hotel. They are over priced and don't give you much of a Korean feel. There are a few interesting Motels around the things Korea calls motels are often just small hotels, both the kind that is actually just a nice cheap hotel room and the kind that is where you go to not be seen with your "lover". Something I just always forget to do is a Hanok. I should really make an effort fo go stay in one for a weekend this summer... http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/AC/AC_EN_4_5.jsp
3 :
Hey! I stayed in a really nice hotel in Insadong in Seoul called "Noo-noo" haha.. it was written in korean but thats the name written in my weird english way. It was pretty cheap.. i think a good standard room on the top floor was about $40 and the best room in the place was $75. If you can find it i recommend it :)