Friday, January 7, 2011

How do I convince my parents to let me go to school in South Korea?

How do I convince my parents to let me go to school in South Korea?
I'm a teenager. Let's just say hypothetically, I can make enough money to support myself in South Korea. How do I convince them? ;) Thanks
Studying Abroad - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
tell them that you will learn a differnet language that willl help you later on in ur career, and how important it is to learn a new language and a new culture.
2 :
Look for an organized study abroad program. They deal with helping parents understand what it involved. On a side not, there is plenty of issue right now between North and South Korea, and it is not out of the question that there will be a war there in the not so distant future.
3 :
Unless you speak and can write Korean I wouldn't go unless you are going to be staying with a host family.
4 :
To survive you have to do something so if you already make your destination to go abroad and you wanna convince your parents so tell them positive and try to make believable activities to them.