Sunday, January 1, 2012

How To Make Friends Fast?

How To Make Friends Fast?
I'm 15 years old and I'm homeschooled. When I was younger I attended 3 different schools and I always managed to make friends somehow.. I don't know how. Maybe the teacher paired me up with someone :) Anyways.. I don't want to make friends in my town. I moved to South Korea, but I used to live in NZ Cause most of the kids here smoke, drink, steal money from smaller kids, ect. and I don't want to be caught up in that stuff. Of course there are kids who are better, but they go to SOO many afterschool classes and it's hard to catch up with them. The only place I can make real friends is in my Church. They ALL speak English there so it's like perfect. I joined the praise team and a small group in my church. I'm pretty shy so it's useless to make friends, also because everyone has cliches. And I feel like I"m the odd on out,, :( Help????
Friends - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
ask them not to eat, well to "fast" does mean not to eat
2 :
HEY :) im sorry you're having troubles! all you need to do is smile, and ask questions that people can build off of, than therefore lead intona conversation. yes, this will sound cliche, but just be yourself, you won't be happy if you have to fake being something your not to just make friends who you really won't have anything in common with. best of luck! xo
3 :
be urself.... and dont give a shit about what people say
4 :
the fist thing you got to do is to stop being shy. There's nothing worse for a person to end friends than that. Second you must join the extra curricular activities in your school that way you can meet people. When you see someone new you introduce to them, find out what interest you have in common with them and you will find that you can makes friends that easy. An last but not least, dont be afraid, just because someone didnt what to be you friend, theres other people around you. Always try to socialize and dont be scared in less time that youll know u will have tons of friends..:)
5 :
Be yourself and be nice. Buil peoples ego always work trust me. Answer mine
6 :
Smile, and like the Bible says if you want friends be friendly. You are right to not hang out with the "bad" kids. You want to find friends that care about each other and are concerned about one another. Krystal you will make friends.