Saturday, January 7, 2012

How much does it cost to start a huge corporation? (serious)?

How much does it cost to start a huge corporation? (serious)?
I'm not trying to become some billionaire or own my own mega corporation. I'm interested in economics though. I just spent some time learning about South Korea and how they funded corporations and planned to make them huge (LG, Hyundai, etc) for the economy. If say Country X wanted to start up a corporation to compete on the international level in say, consumer electronics, how much money would it take? Vague question, I know, but a rough estimate would be excellent. Thanks
Corporations - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
it's not that easy my dear friend. it's not a game. throw all your textbooks. it's not a bookish thing!!!