Thursday, February 7, 2013

I need some assistance please?

I need some assistance please?
I am currently overseas in South Korea right now and I have had no success in accessing the webpage that I make my car payment on. I always get the message,"page not found". The page I am trying to access is www.Americredit.com. Is there anyway to bypass the page not found message and gain access to the page? It is accessible in the US,but not here. I just want to be able to pay my car note without having to call and paying more money to pay over the phone. Is there anything that I can do to be able to access it? Any help would be appreciated,thanks!
Other - Internet - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You might try a proxy server in the U.S. and locate that site from the proxy server. There are frequent posts here for proxy servers so if you do a search on the Yahoo Answer page, I'm sure you'll find one. You might also look for a free DNS server A DNS server is the one that does the lookup to find the website. The one you're connected to isn't finding it. A list of free servers is at http://www.dnsserverlist.org/ There is also http://www.opendns.com/ My inference is that you're in the military. Stay safe.