Monday, February 28, 2011

are you aloud to busk in south korea or do u need a licence?

are you aloud to busk in south korea or do u need a licence?
The reason why is because it breaks my heart when i see Korean beggars go on there knees and put there hands out to make some money (and they get nothing) and i was wondering if they could busk and make money that way because in Australia people that busk make nice amount of money
Korea - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You won't know until you try. Probably not.
2 :
As far as I know, we do not need a license to busk on the street as long as it's not hamlful. However, you need to think about why they become beggars first. If they are not disabled people, they just don't want to work, even a piece of cake. I, of course, pity them, but I don't want to help them who are completely normal people. They have to and are able to stand on their own feet. Cheers Enjoy Korea.
3 :
Man, I would love to see some stuff like that. It would shock the hell out of me to hear it is not allowed because from what I understand all the carts and vendors are unlicensed. I asked an old lady one time if she has to pay for the spot she sits at. She told me she gives a little to the store where she hooks up electricity but that was it. So I asked what keeps other people from coming earlier in the morning than her and taking her prime spot. She said it was kind of a Neighborhood Watch program. All the other vendors and shop owners would chase the usurper off. With a system like that I cannot imagine busking being illegal. I can imagine Koreans being upset with someone standing around doing it though.