Monday, January 14, 2013

What would be a good career choice for me?

What would be a good career choice for me?
I am currently a college freshman in my second semester and at this point, I am considering a change to my chosen major. My current major at this time is Biology. I don't know what kind of career I would like in biology which is what has me thinking about this. I would really like a job that would allow me to travel and to speak different languages. I would really like to live overseas if anything, preferably in South Korea. I also don't really care about the amount of money I could possibly make, but i don't want to struggle to live; I just want a comfortable, happy lifestyle. If anyone has any suggestions as to a career i should look into, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advanced.
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Anthropology I don't know what kind of money you could make, but you will definitely have the ability to travel because anthropology is studying humans and cultures and such. If you like biology you can major in Anthropology with a biological emphasis. you should look more into it, if traveling is what you want to do.