Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I want somebody who can be a sponsor for inetglobal.?

I want somebody who can be a sponsor for inetglobal.?
I live in South Korea amd have been in MLM related business for a long time. I really want to start inetglobal which is great buisiness. I am sure that inetglobal will be a success in Korea. There is nobody who does inetglobal in my country which means great opportunity to start. Now, I will tell you straight what I want. First, I need a sponsor who refer me and actually help me suceed this business in Korea. Please do not under-estimate me. I have been in this field for 10 years and I have a strong and wide group of people. If I say them join a certain MLM company, they just go and join. So...IF you think you can be my good spondor, please contact me through my ymail. IF you want to take a chance to make a really good money by expanding the business, just write me. I am pretty sure that we will be in a strong business partnership. There is a condition what I want you to accept. I would be greatful if you can offer me some codes(registration) so I and a few heads can be registered without financial pressure. I understand some of you would say 'Sounds ridiculous'. Of course, you have no idea who I am. Trust me. Just think that you make an investment for me. I will be your very good asset. Isn't it hard for you to refer somebody? It is very hard...You need some money anyway when you meet and recriut somebody. I have thousands of people here, most of them do MLM business and they will spread this great business in Korea. Isn't that excited? I am sure this will be great opportunity to earn big money, This is not a bullshit. Do you really wanna go rich? Let's really do it together. Contact me as soon as possible. Answer my question.
Other - Business & Finance - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Please email me. I have a big downline, world-wide, and have some people who may have spots available for those who will take iNetGlobal seriously. Need to know more about you, which you can provide by emailing me. Thanks. Ken
2 :
I would advise you to take extreme caution with iNetGlobal. I understand your excitement about making money online - but do you actually use and purchase the products? Do you have a V-Local page for your business? Have you ever purchased a press release from V-Newswire? I think the answer to both of those questions is no. Clicking and running traffic to your site(s) with iNetGlobal while you get paid for surfing should not be the goal of your adventure with the firm,