Thursday, June 7, 2012

how do I do ? this country is too violent?

how do I do ? this country is too violent?
I am 22 years old and I am living in south korea. and in this small country, I see many news that children are dead by corporal punishment at the school or raped by those teachers and teenage students commit suicide or they become gangs. the first reason that this country is very violent and has no mercy for weak, poor people is that males must go to live in the army for 2 years. but really many people commit suicide in the army. or they become psycho or rapist or criminals or get mental disease by the violence in the army. I don't understand why UN doesn't ban the corporal punishment in this country. really many children are being disables or get mental disease or even they commit suicide. but I never seen that rich people's sons go to the army or get punished by teacher. and the society in this country is very unfair. even they tacitly admit to kill their kids who have some disability or who are ugly. and even if I finish the military duty, there is no hope. they drink alcohol too much in the company even they eat dog. and most of them are rotten. they do everythig to win other people and make money as crazy. and I was about to die really by the punishment when I was 10~12 years old kid. now it is a trauma. in these days, I remember and feel the pain often when I was punished very hard very. but I can't erase my memory. and the reason why I am punished by the teacher is that I didn't go to the school for 1 day because those students harassed me very hard because I was always alone and I was very poor. but and I was about to get some mental disease really because the everyone harassed me everydays all days at the school and the everyone never helped me. even the teacher thought I am a bad man. but I never lost my strong self-confidence. because the everything was unfair. I hate unfair thing. even if I die or fight, I don't admit the unfair thing. and I fought really many times to protect myself alone. but I have no father and mother is very poor. and I couldn't study well (every students in here study at the private institute not the school. no one can learn a good thing without money in here. and they cheat and lie each other at the school even the teachers cheat and lie. what the fuck is this ? and I moved house very frequently. but every schools were same.) that was female teacher. but she looked like a male soldier not a female. but I was very confident and didn't lose my passion against the monster because the everything was unfair. but she hitted my hip 40~60 times with a very thick club. but my hip was almost bloody. before I die, I gave up and I cried as crazy really but at the time still I hated more those students who harassed me. still I can remember their face. their faces were all evils. also after I am punished, they kept to speak to me to harass me. but fucking I don't know a thing. what is going on here ? I am 10-12 years old kid. and I have been transferred from another school for 1 month. even if I was dirty, they should think about my affairs. 10-12 years old kid can't figure out a thing in the situatoin. I am very poor and I have no relatives and father. anyway I am doing my best really as crazy. and even my liver went bad because I eaten only fast food, ramen (but I am not so fat. but I couldn't be more tall) and lived very dirty in all my life and now I am about to be a Mental Patient. I did my best. but no one helped and cared and teached me. really No one. (but some people liked me because I had strong confidence and I fought very well when I was kid and I am philosophical. so I trusted my self because at least some people liked my way. ) but the everyone tried to lie and cheat me. now I have nothing and I realize my whole life was a huge shit. but I don't want to live alone forever like this but I have phobia and fears of talking to people. I am very serious anti-social person now. but I did my best in my life. I didn't die. I want to have the place to live alone for 2751 years. Yeah this country is in cold war against north korea. but why must I be harassed forever ? and I can stand anything very well. but it is too hard to do it in these days. because I am old. and still I don't see a hope in here. and I see news that children are dead by the corporal punishment and even commit suicide by the torture. and even they are raped. and even if they kill or rape teenage, they spend only 2~10 years in prison if they are drunk or a mental patient. I am enjoying my sadness very well like this. I am enjoying this really. I really enjoy this. but I don't want to die in here. here is too many faces that I don't want to face. also I am the same intelligence like all of you in the world. hey. world. at least ban the corporal punishment in south korea. at least don't kill and punish children. really most people are committing suicide or murder other people in these days why do you enjoy t
Other - Politics & Government - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't enjoy it why do you?