Saturday, June 28, 2014

Does anyone take dictator nations seriously?

Does anyone take dictator nations seriously?
What I mean is, you see a bunch of these poor countries around the world and hear about them in the news. Like some nations in central africa, or North Korea, or Burma, and does anyone care about them? When I see the news, I see countries in personified form. When I think of the U.S., the U.K., Japan, Germany, South Korea, Canada, China, I see mature adults who have gotten their act together and are mature. When I see countries like North Korea, Burma or some African Nations, them seem like babies. The leaders are super spoiled and always want things their way (thats why they are dictators). For example, they don't give a shit about their people besides having them for making "power". Did Burma care when the typhoon hit a few years back? Does Kim care about his people? Does he give them food, or spend the money on his mansion? Africa. Always hearing about these slush funds. I think I would feel like shit if I stole my countries money. People working hard. No investments because they are in private funds. Again, it makes them look like babies. And then they want to be taken seriously? North Korea is actually "Baby found a gun and knows where the trigger is. Uses it to get cookies". Anyways, anyone else think of this? I agree that sometimes, babies need a good smack to straighten them out.
Government - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
if you don't take dictator nations seriously then why did you obviously vote for bush? :D
2 :
There are none so enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. I certainly don't take dictators seriously.
3 :
There's really only two reasons to take a dictatorship seriously.... 1- They have nukes 2- They have lots of oil Otherwise the US totally ignores them.
4 :
Your rather unsensitive. And what about the people who live in the dictator nations.