Tuesday, January 7, 2014

My bf drinks and its affecting our relationship ?

My bf drinks and its affecting our relationship ?
I met my bf almost 2 years ago. Then we decied to have a baby then he left to South Korea for military porpuses. We went through a lot while he was there for 1yr and half, He came back and I htought that we would be happy and ready to settle down moer like marriage. He has not stopped drinking and it been misery, he blames me for getting out the army and acts defensebly against me. what bothers me the most is that he is not wrking goes to school gets unemployemnt and drinks it al off, but yet doesnt have money to give me at least for the baby. He is not concern about the baby and the needs he just worries about himself. He is going to AA meetings but when he has some cash in his pocket he drinks it off. I started to wonder if he is hceating on me cus he drinks almost 200dollars a night. We used to live together but i asked him to moveout to live with his dad and it hasnt helped. I am under a lot of stress I want to finish this off and he does his thing and I do my own. Cant find the strenght to make that one decision..please help!
Marriage & Divorce - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
For the sake of your baby make the decision. You are blessed to have a healthy child..devote yourself to making this child the best that she/he can be. Do it for the child if not for yourself. As time passes you will see that it was the best decision you have ever made..putting the baby first! Good Luck To You!!!
2 :
Unfortunately you aren't going to see any changes with him unless you make some drastic changes. He is ruining his life and possibly the life his child, not to mention all of the stress you're taking on. You have done some things to help -- having him move out was a good plan. But him choosing drinking over your relationship and his family is where you have to draw the line. Either he sticks to his AA meetings and keeps off the drinking permanently or you are your child are gone. Right now it is tough to make any decisions because you are mentally and emotionally worn out. Everything seems that much harder. But you have to know when to stop putting up with his crap and live your life for you and your baby. I would doubt that he's cheating on you -- he probably doesn't have the focus to be with anyone else. $200 can go fast if you're out at the bar. You need to take some time to re-evaluate this relationship. So much has changed and he will have to change if things are going to get any better.