Tuesday, October 1, 2013

What is a romantic evening I can have with my fiance after being apart for 10 months? ($400 Cap)?

What is a romantic evening I can have with my fiance after being apart for 10 months? ($400 Cap)?
My fiance is in South Korea and she just got a 1 year job contract with Qatar Airlines. She is going to be able to stop into Huston for one night every now and again. Huston is 4 hour drive from where I am stationed in Killeen, TX and I am going to drive there to be with her for the night. While we were in Seoul Korea, I did pretty good with being Romantic, but I want to know what you ladies would like for your fiance to do for you, if you hadn't seen him in 10 months and only got one night with him, and maybe two? 1. What would you like to do in the daytime? Money is tight, but I could spare $200 for a day. 2. Which Hotel would you settle for as being nice? $100 for the night. 3. Which gift would you like to recieve? Something that you could use? $100 (I spent $1,000 on her for Christmas and our Anniversary) that's why money is tight again - LOL I know everyone is different, but I just want to know what would make you feel loved for the day. One of you may say something that I never thought of and I may run with it or tweak it :-) Happy New Year!
Singles & Dating - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
go into a motel with some jack daniels and condoms and give her the night of her life
2 :
i know that if i had been away from my bf for that long i would just wanna spend good quality time to gether
3 :
If I hadn't seen my sweetie for 10 months I wouldn't care what he did! Just cuddling in his arms would be good enough :) If you want something romantic though, take her to a nice restaurant (somewhere where the food is good not pricey) then go on a walk like on a beach or something to talk. I don't know. Just go where your heart tells you to go. go run around the town and then take her to a hotel and show her how much you love her :)
4 :
Samuel- you answered my question the other night and I truly appreciated you taking time to do so- I would say.. to answer your question, that whatever *you* decide on your very own is what she would want- not what we want- every girl is different and she won the lottery by winning your heart- because of *you* so I think whatever *you* decide is what she would want. If I were your fiance- we could do nothing at all but be together anywhere eating something simple for dinner and I'd be thrilled.