Monday, October 14, 2013

how do I go live in other country ?

how do I go live in other country ?
I have a family and only 5000 USD. and I am 22 yerars old student but I will give up the univesity.. becuz I am very poor and I lost the hope of my life while living in this country for 22 years.. money is all and the everyone lie each other and like to hurt weak people and the laws are very weird and weak in this country. criminals can be such a good people if they have money in here. and really many poor children is murdered and raped in here. most young people in here experience the violence. even the teachers punish children at elementary school. anyways I gave up to live and never want to make a children in here.. it is not only me. many peoplee left this country. before I die, I want to try to live in other country. I am some dirty and some ugly but I have very strong passion than other people.. but this is just crazy psycho mad country. I can't see any hope in here.. I really want to live alone in other place.. jesus or someone plz help me.. I am living in the south korea but I want to go the place that has no korean.. for 22 years, I saw only madness.. anyways my last hope is the internet.. I can't learn and do something becuz all people around me try to kill and hurt me. if the people didn't hurt my mental and kill me, I could learn english very well and leave this country early. anyways it is impossible to do something in here. I must go somewhere that I can be protected and I can live alone without the harassment of other people. they know I am smart and I can do everything very well. they keep harassing me 24 hours with mouth.. is it legal ? yeah people and money is the rule. but I am a human not animal. I want to think alone.. please.. but I am afraid of leaving this country.. anyways it is better to go other country than to die.. well.. I thought if everyone around me trys to hurt me, it is better to die in other place that no one knows about me.. so.. just tell me some good ways to escape here.. plz .. must I die in here ? or live like a dog ? no..
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try to get yourself a job on a cruise line to leave. There as a steward than ask for asylum ok
2 :
walk to afganistan and stay there.