Thursday, March 7, 2013

I m looking for nice guys!!!!!!?

I m looking for nice guys!!!!!!?
I also want to travel to south korea, china and japan and need information and money to travel not kidding I m began serious with my travel but firts I need one friend to make fun things forever....
Singles & Dating - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
go on craigslist.com
2 :
are you serious?
3 :
well if u a nice girl i tell you, im a relly good guy too :] and i would love to travel too, but money is a big problem u know that =X so u looking for nice guy, but with money to travel? =[
4 :
good luck.
5 :
impossible plz answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090804090448AAOg54V
6 :
dont we all and good luck with that
7 :
So do you want to know how to get a nice guy? Or do you want to know how to get a nice guy who likes traveling? Or do you want to know how to get money for traveling? Or do you want to know how to get information about traveling? Or do you want to prostitute yourself to raise money for traveling? You weren't very clear.
8 :
I would but im a twelve year old who looks like hes fifteen