Tuesday, August 7, 2012

so my husband is in the millitary?

so my husband is in the millitary?
and he is coming home on dec23 i want to know how to make some money in such a short time we dont have much money is very tight for us right now so can you please help me think of somethings i can do at home i have two boys and for me 2 get a job wouldnt be a problem but for me to pay childcare alot more money that i will be making is insane please help me think of what i can do....the money he makes right now almost helps out with the bills and food and things we need for the babys i haven't seen him in such a long time so i would like to know if some one can help me figure this out he is all the way out in south Korea and i really want him to come home for xmas awww i miss him
Marriage & Divorce - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
aw must be hard being away. just get a part time job. maybe get a school loan and try going back to school and get a 2 year degree. that way wen he is gone you can support the kids and not rely on only him. but for now get a part time job and have someone babysit. then you buy yourself a lil cute outfit you can wear for him lol good luck i bet u miss him so much.......im in the military and my bf is too...he might get deployed next year tho :(
2 :
sell things on craigslist.com