Sunday, July 1, 2012

Looking for a new teaching Job abroad!?

Looking for a new teaching Job abroad!?
I have been teaching in South Korea for 6 months now, my contract ends at the end of August. I trying to decide if it is best to resign my contract maybe to a different city or if there is another country I should look into. Sadly making and saving money is the most important since I have a lot of student loans. I have a BS in Elementary Education and a year of teaching! I have looked into getting a TEFl to help? Anyone out there that is making money somewhere else or knows of where I can go.... thanks
Teaching - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
try singapore
2 :
TEFL certification would help. You can take courses online and with a year of experience and TEFL certification you can get a better wage. You are in the right place if you want to save a lot of money(Asia). Although the Won is in the tank now I hope it will improve when your contract is up.