Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Did you always want to visit North Korea?

Did you always want to visit North Korea?
I'm sorry, I meant the area that USED to be North Korea before the American and South Korean forces flattened it! I think I'm going to try and get in early with some McDonald's franchises and make money. I wonder if North Koreans will like Jimmy John's too? So much for the Sunshine Policy... Anybody reading my post, at all? I said, AFTER US AND SOUTH KOREAN FORCES FLATTEN AND REUNIFY IT! God.
Politics - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I seriously want to go, SERIOUSLY. I want to see what is really going on.
2 :
yes, i have a 9 a.m. sunday tee time and i need a caddy. You available?
3 :
no i have been there and you will loose all your money with McD. you will not be able to hire any one that wants to be shot.
4 :
North Korea is on my list of vacation hotspots. Right after I go hiking in Iran wearing a "Proud to be American" shirt.
5 :
As dangerous and risky as it it, I admit I am curious to know what a dictated repressed country like that could possible by like. I feel bad for those people.But in the end if I had an all access pass, id probably chicken out, dont want chancing offending someone and have them thinking im a spy or some crap. If I really want to see a blast from the past, I think ill juest take my chances with Cuba.