Monday, July 1, 2013

SM entertainment auditions?

SM entertainment auditions?
I was wondering about some questions... 1.I know that because I live in United States, I will have to do an online audition. From my researches, I would get an automatic message(I think)? Would I have to go to South Korea? 2.If I go to South Korea because of that message, Do I go there by their instructions or by my own money and have to find my own way to get there? 3.When I go audition in South Korea for the 2nd round, What do I need to prepare? 4.If I make it would they provide shelter, food, and etc? 5.Because I will sing, is it best to know dance also and other several languages? 6.I'm 5'2. Would height make a difference? 7.Does looks count? In addition to this for the first audition do you have to pay? and if you do exactly how much is it?
Theater & Acting - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
1 - If you live in the U.S, you can either go for a live audition in Los Angeles or you can do an email audition by sending your audition through email. If you pass the second round, (which btw is in LA) then you go to South Korea for the last audition. You will be notified through a phone call or email stating whether you passed or not. 2 - They give you a date to come in for your next audition. You must find your own way to get to South Korea. They will NOT pay for you because you are not under their company yet, so it's not their responsibility to pay for you. 3 - The audition for the second round is in Los Angeles, California. Not South Korea, that's for the third round. It depends on what you are auditioning for. If you are auditioning for singing, you basically just come prepared with the song you're gonna sing. If you're dancing, then the song you're dancing to, etc. 4 - Yes, they provide everything. Any extra things that you may want, you pay for yourself. 5 - It is best to know how to dance, but even if you aren't good at it, that's okay ecause they can train you to dance properly. Knowing other languages is optional, but it would give you a better advantage. It's best to know at least a little bit of Korean though, just the basic stuff. 6 - If you are still growing it's okay. If you have stopped growing and you're only 5'2, that could be a problem. Although, Sunny from SNSD is only 155 cm, but she is really pretty and she is one of the best singers in SNSD. So it all really depends on what SM sees in you. 7 - For SME, yes. They look for people with fresh faces that can stand out in a crowd. They like natural faces, faces that can be pretty without having to wear makeup. So when you audition, make sure to look as natural as possible! Good luck and I hope this helped you~