Saturday, October 8, 2011

Is moving to the states the right thing to do?(I'm from south Korea)?

Is moving to the states the right thing to do?(I'm from south Korea)?
I am from south korea, I am 15 years old , I am 175 cm tall. I do have to admit that I am a nerd..When I come from skl, I go to after skl institutes 6 days a week( 4 hours each time).. South Korea is a small country and our country survives by producing nerds.. Anyway, I am really concerned of making friends in America.. I play the flute(played for 5 years.. I'm often solo in the orchestra) and I'm learning to play a traditional korean flute.. However my friend told me that ppl will think that I'm gay cuz I play the flute.. I am terrible at sports which involves balls.. However I am good at running, cross country , and I am learning golf, tennis, and swimming.. The question is.. will i survive? There are loads of Koreans who go to America and fail .They just end up wasting their money and hang around with other koreans...I am good at speaking and I understand English pretty well. My IBT score is about 105 but I am still not sure if going to America is the right thing 2 do. Thanx.. but do u really consider me gay cuz I play flute? And I have some exp living abroad.. I lvied in 5 different countries and Amercica will be my 6th.. However, it is my first time moving to a country where it mainly speaks Eng
Other - Cultures & Groups - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Do you know how many nerds there are here in America? Many. One more can't hurt. If you feel in your heart that you want to be here then come on over and try. Your home isn't going anywhere any time soon and you can go back if it doesn't work out here, broaden your horizions. If it's your dream then make it happen.
2 :
Sure, come on over here! You can make some nerdy American friends.:)