Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What jobs could I get in Korea?

What jobs could I get in Korea?
Hello. My name is Jon. I'm a soon to be graduate from America. I was wondering, what kind of jobs do you think would be open to me in South Korea with me being a native-born english speaker, and just my high school diploma? My fiance's home is there, and I would like to work there to make money. I would like a job that could help me with my airfare from here to the work location. Everything else I can handle. I want to get my work Visa as quick as possible if I can get a job. Can anyone give me any ideas please?! Thank you!
Korea - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I believe you need a four year degree to get a work visa. Most Americans teach English or have a high tech job. But if you marry a Korean citizen that should eliminate the work visa issue. Without knowing native level Korean, your job prospects will be very limited.
2 :
Tutoring, Or become an english teacher, possibly become a singer for kpop like some famous koreans for example (big bang or 2ne1). computer engineer, i like them all you can basically get a job the same way like here in america you can be anything you wanna be.